Database Source:
http://sks.sirs.com/cgi-bin/hst-clean-copy2?id=SMN0307-0-4114&type=ART&artno=0000268465
Database Source:
http://sks.sirs.com/cgi-bin/hst-article-display?id=SMN030703216&artno=0000188967&type=ART&shfilter=U&key=&res=Y&ren=Y&gov=Y&lnk=Y&ic=N
Internet Source:
http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/article.php?did=412
Internet Source:
http://deathpenaltyinfo.org/MassCostTestimony.pdf
Print Media Source:
http://sks.sirs.com/cgi-bin/hst-article-display?id=SMN0307-0-7301&artno=0000269078&type=ART&shfilter=U&key=&res=Y&ren=Y&gov=Y&lnk=Y&ic=N
Internet Source:
http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/article.php?scid=12&did=168#stateswithvwithout
Capital Punishment is wrong because of multiple reasons. Some also believe it is rightful because of their reasoning's. But when I researched I felt that it was terribly wrong. I felt that it was wasting money the government could use more productively. I also felt that it was not deterring criminals and that it wasn't doing its job. And lastly I felt that it was putting innocent lives at risk because the criminal justice system is not always right.
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I agree with you. the government should not be putting innocent people at risk, even if it is to teach a bad person a lesson
I agree with you, it can waste money, and put innocent people at risk. Capital punishment leads to more hatred, and sad happenings.
Post a Comment